Birthday Parties at the Y!
Looking for a fun location for your child's next birthday party? Host a party at the Y! Party options include Swimming, Bounce House, Climbing Wall and Zip Line, Game Room, Olympic-style Swim Meet, Arts and Crafts, and more so you can choose the party that's right for you. Parties can be held Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays. Each YMCA Branch handles its own schedule and reservations. Book your party NOW to reserve your date! MUST BOOK AT LEAST TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
Don't forget to download fun party invitations!
To print the invitations, download the PDF file on the left side of the page. We suggest printing them on cardstock paper!
How to reserve your party:
1. Pick the YMCA branch you want to host your party. (See links below)
2. Choose your party option.
3. Call the Aquatics Director of your chosen branch to check pool availability.
4. Go to your chosen Y to pay 50% of the deposit. A reservation cannot be booked without a deposit.
5. On the day of the event, pay the remaining balance, complete waivers, decorate party room and have a blast!
Important Pool Information
The hosting family may arrive up to 30 minutes early to decorate the room. A certified lifeguard will be present for all pool party functions. All children will be given a swim test before they enter the pool. All swimming parties will swim first, then move to other activities. Children still needing diapers must wear plastic-lined swim diapers. Guests must bring their own towels.
At least two adult must accompany children ages 5-8 in the water. Children ages 9 and up must be accompanied by at least 2 adults sitting on the deck next to the pool. Parents must complete a Release from Liability Form upon arrival and are responsible for completing the form for the children whose parents aren't present.